Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE’ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration from which to choose. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Hey Inker’s…how many of you would like to give your
guy a good Birthday Goose?
Since we could choose anything from any of any of the catalogs to case,
I decided on this great masculine birthday card! I never have enough
masculine cards on hand, and this let me work on my watercolor skills,
so I got a twofer here!
What guy wouldn’t want a good birthday goose?
Here are my practice pieces, I am never sure how much water
to use, so I always stamp a few extras to get myself going and
get the feel of things before I work on my “real” project.
I used watercolor paper here, my first choice, but for a brighter
look to your project, you could use Shimmer Paper.
To get the layers of watercolor, I added ink, let it dry, and then
added more until I got the look I was after…well, sort of…lol!
I used an Aqua Painter, but you can use a Blender Pen and
get great results…give it a try!
I just love a good birthday goose…don’t you?
Thanks for visiting.
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below.
We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme